The Ron Acker Certified International Property Specialist Scholarship (named after ORRA Past President Ron Acker, an early proponent of international real estate as a career specialty for REALTORS®) will provide three current ORRA REALTOR® members each with an opportunity to complete the CIPS designation. Applications are due by Monday, June 1, 2015.
Download an application
To be eligible for the Ron Acker CIPS Scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold an active real estate license and have held an active real estate license for at least two consecutive years;
- Be currently active in the practice of real estate as an agent or broker;
- Be an active ORRA REALTOR® member and have been an active ORRA REALTOR® member for at least two consecutive years;
- Be a member of the Global Real Estate Council of Orlando;
- Have served on at least one ORRA committee, task force, forum, or council/network board within the past two years; and
- Submit a one-paragraph essay stating how you believe the CIPS designation will benefit you and your clients.
All applications will be reviewed and approved by the Florida Real Estate Foundation and the Global Real Estate Council of Orlando Operations Committee.